STAGES OF IVF TREATMENT &
IVF SUCCESS RATES
STAGES OF IVF TREATMENT
1. First, the patient is informed about the procedures.
2. The necessary approval forms are then signed.
3. Drug treatment is started to control the ovaries.
4. After 10 days, ultrasound and blood hormone levels are examined.
5. If a sufficient number of eggs are detected, the egg collection process is started. This is usually done with sedative drugs.
6. The procedure takes 30 minutes and then the patient is discharged.
7. Then the laboratory procedures are started.
8. Fertilization of the eggs is done.
9. The best quality of the fertilized eggs is selected and placed back into the mother’s womb.
10. This procedure is performed under ultrasonographic observation.
11. Other quality embryos are frozen for future use, if desired.
12. The patient is sent to her home and some hormone treatments are given to support the development of pregnancy.
13. Pregnancy test was performed after 14 days of transfer. The result of the treatment is learned.
14. After 3 weeks, ultrasound is performed to observe the baby’s heart beats.
What are the success rates of IVF?
In our country, one out of 3 couples receiving treatment in general has children. Turkey ranks 5th. on the tube baby success rate in Europe; and 7th. in the world.
With the best expert staff, you can get IVF service with high treatment success and contact us for preliminary information.