WHAT IS IVF?
IVF WHERE TO DO?
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) female egg-cell (oocyte) is fertilized in laboratory conditions of male semen cell (sperm); a part of the embryos formed in the uterus.
IVF Where to do?
- Women who have clogged both tubes,
- For women with ovulation disorders,
- Women with endometriosis and endometrioma,
- Women with polycystic ovary syndrome,
- In cases of unexplained infertility,
- Azospermia and sperm quality disorders,
- In the case of immunological factors,
- Women over the age of 35, who want to have a baby,
With the best expert staff, you can get IVF service with high treatment success and contact us for preliminary information.