Vaser liposuction procedure; emulsifies fatty tissue with laser and gets it vacuumed through a thin cannula.
VASER LIPOSUCTION OPERATION
Recent developments in plastic surgery techniques paved the way for removing undesired features with miraculous touches. Vaser liposuction procedure; emulsifies fatty tissue with laser and gets it vacuumed through a thin cannula.
Anyone over the age of 18 can have this operation.
Vaser liposuction operation; produces succesful results in neck, cheek, belly, arm, hip, thigh, buttock, jaw, and nose surgery.
Advantages of Vaser liposuction operation
- A smoother skin is attained; as a more succesful result compared to all other procedures. Induces reduction in cellulite without causing skin collapse.
- Local anesthesia render other procedural medication unnecessary.
- Empurpling, inflamation and bleeding; subcutaneous bleeding is less with vaser liposuction. In light of the fact that the cannula is under 2 milimeters; the surgeon can have a more detailed operation which leaves the patient with less empurpling and inflamation.
- The procedure is done with local anesthesia which enables the patient to return home the same day. The patient can return to their normal life the next day on the condition of avoiding heavy physical activity.
- The incision for the cannula is very tiny, thus any scar tissue healing can’t be seen with naked eyes. Vaser liposuction recovery is fast.
Please contact us for vaser liposuction procedure details.