Todays techniques eliminate physical and psychological problems related to penis lenght, succesfully with surgical operations.
Penis problems among men can have a bad effect on sexual life. These problems might arise if; the penis is shorter or thinner than usual, has a crooked shape, or deformed during circumcision.
The length of the penis varies depending on the person, genetics, age and body weight; usually in a relaxed state its lenght is 6-7 and in an erected state it is 14-15 centimeters.
If a penis is under these measurements and causing problems during intercourse, todays techniques eliminate physical and psychological problems related to penis lenght, succesfully with surgical operations.
Often the operation is desired by married men above the age of 40.
What are the methods for penis lenghtening?
Operation type is decided by the doctor after an examination.
These operations involve changing the structure of penis.
- Increasing the distance between penis and scrotum;
This procedure lenghtens the connective skin tissue between the penis and the scrotum using either “Z plasty” or “V-Y plasty”.
- Segmenting the penis and the scrotum;
Connections are lenghtened. Creates an independent look from each other which lenghtens the penis.
- Detaching the suspensory ligament;
This is an operation where the structure (suspensory ligament) which attaches the interior part of penis to pelvis is cut. Taking the inner part of the covering skin tissue outside, using either “Z” or “V-Y” plasty.
- Circumcision errors;
Removal of too much skin can cause the penis to shorten. Then, either “Z plasty” or “V-Y plasty” is done which lenghtens the connective skin tissue between the penis and the scrotum.
- Surfacing the concealed part of the penis;
Mostly done in overweight people. Fatty tissue at the root of the penis is removed with either liposuction or a surgical operation.
General anesthesia is applied. The procedure lasts for about 45 minutes. Whereas detaching the suspensory ligament procedure takes around 1-1,5 hours. Hospital recovery period is not needed.
What are the results of lenghtening?
- Penis can be lenghtened around 2-3 centimeters.
- Most surgeons prefer to stick the penis to the body after the operation. The reason for this is to prevent pain in cases of erection.
- 3-4 centimeters long stitch marks appear either in a “zig-zag” or “Y” pattern at the root of the penis. Pubic hair conceals all the marks.
- There aren’t any hazards associated with lenghtening operations; but rarely, erection or sensation loss can present itself with respect to the fact that procedure areas are close to blood vessels and nerves.
You can contact us for doctors and hospitals who specialize in penis lenghtening.